Sunday, August 9, 2009

Babies are bloomin!

I have two "babies" of my own but they are a growing up fast! I really do love having babies around to giggle with and make everyone smile :)

I still looking for a few more applicants for the baby spokesperson. The baby needs to be born on or before September 1st 2009. The commitment lasts 12 months thru Aug 30, 2010. I need one beautiful boy and one adorable girl. I would love to work with your little one over the next year.

Check out this sweet little package, in exchange for your time and the cute little baby face, you will get 10-12 full session ($500 regularly) , 10-12 prints (one from each session, 8x10 or smaller or a $35 print credit towards a larger size, total $425 regularly), and a Memory book ($275 regularly) with a minium of 100 of the year's best keepsake images. Total "paid in prints & services to you ... $1200*!! That is how much I wanna snuggle your cutie pie :)

So contact me at jennifer@jmchancephotography.com today!

0 comments: