Thursday, February 18, 2010

Upgrading ... Please hold :)

Just how hard is photography? I have "burned" through a laptop last fall and just recently killed by "infection" the old die-hard workhorse desktop computer. I shoot large raw files (they have more dots for better quality in prints) and run multiple processing programs all at once. Oh yea, I am a super multitasker when processing. this can be a good thing or it can be a bad thing. This week it is a bad thing :(

The Studio was due to upgrade but was hoping it was a little further away ;p

So those of you with recent sessions, hang in there I will meet every year book deadline. I am not afraid of pulling one or more all nighter to make sure your pictures totally ROCK on time! Luckily, this was a low week for sessions ;)

My family and I are enjoying this mini break! I am catching up on TV shows I had not seen in a really long time and realizing there are some funny commercials out there! (even before the Super Bowl!) Have planned a girls movies date with my daughter and 4 of her closest friends for this weekend. Hubby & son will be enjoying the health expo at the Lansing Center (bounce house and lots of kids activities!!) Enjoyed some snow sledding this evening with my youngest son. Backwards down an icy hill, not his favorite, until he got to the bottom. Then he wanted to do it again. Normal is boring, weird is much more fun! (and that is perfectly OK ;D)

Check back for my next post from the new and improved Studio fancy computer. Maybe I will name it "Fancy". (Guys names are for printers...) Til we meet again <3

0 comments: