Sunday, March 1, 2009

As the Clock Ticks...



My how time flies by ... my 'newborn' model will be turning one year old soon. It has been a great year and I was very excited to be Mr. Z's 'official' photographer for all those special memories. Since we are related (wink wink), I will still be the Photographer for Mr. M & Mr. Z.

.

But it is now time for me to find a new Featured Face ~ Newborn for the next 12 months. I am looking for new wrinkly babies or soon to be born babies! (of course I could find a Featured Face ~ Maternity too:)) The new Featured Face will be selected on or before March 27th.

.

There are several fun things about being the Chance Photography Featured Face! you get upgraded Ultimate Sessions through out the year, Being the first to try out new items and promotions, and much more! Contact me for all the details and Features!


This is too fun to pass up!



Please contact before March 15th if you have or would like to refer a newbie for this great privelage. I will cover all the excitement and rewards package. To allow this to be extra special, limited number of applications will be considered.





0 comments: