Monday, March 9, 2009

Who photographs the Photographer?



The Weekend trip was great! Hubby got to see into the Photography world a bit more. I found all kinds of new goodies and exciting new products. Once I hear back from all the vendors, I will post the new items offered! I am so excited for the new items ... but we gotta wait a bit :(

The other part of the mission to the Ohio trip this weekend was for a new portrait of my Hubby and I. Let me tell you ... It was worth the trip!



My friend Kelly Cook of KCook Photography in Conover, Ohio truely showed off her Master Photographer skills! She sent me the 'sneaks' to our mini session ... and they are amazing! Above is one of the sneaks.



So the answer to the question ' who photographs the Photographer?' is great friends in the trade :) Thanks Kellly!


In turn, I got some new images of Kelly and her hubby! Here is her 'Sneak Strip'.


1 comments:

Kelly Cook, CPP said...

You're welcome. It was a fun doing a couple's shot like this. Can't wait till Lori N's seminar in Lima!