Thursday, March 12, 2009

Swingin' into Spring! Limited Edition Session


I am trying to patiently waiting for my new prop ... a wooden swing with flower vine ropes! It will go great with my faux grass, faux bunnies, baskets and spring flowers!


Once the custom swing is complete, I will select a few Kiddos (2-8 years old) to be in my promo portraits. This will be great for girls or boys (we can take the flower vines off!). Easter Sunday best clothes or just white tee & overalls/jeans are just perfect.


Since this is a seasonal prop, the swing will only be used between March 15th and April 15th. There are a limited number of sessions (6 regular sessions & 6 mini sessions) in the month's time.


I will also be opening up a mini session Saturday. I love offering mini sessions! I get to see a bigger majority of my clients and the back to back sessions are so much fun! You get reduced session fee of just $25 for the 30 minute mini session (no prints). This will allow for 10-15 images. Special Mini Session print packages will also offered. Speciality items like canvas wraps, purses, and the like are available at regular prices. The date will be announced later next week!


So if you have been putting off booking your session, don't miss out this CHANCE to celebrate Spring (yes even in Michigan)! There is no guarantee the swing will come back out this year.


See you in the studio!

0 comments: